Our thoughts on this book
This was a great read. It really dives into the accomplishments of Elon Musk! There was so much about his life that I didn’t know. The book was hard to put down. Most of his stories are way out of the ordinary. I would recommend the book to anyone who wants some find out about Elon Musk and what makes him tick. I couldn’t get enough of his innovations and creative solutions.
Wow! This book is eye opening on many fronts. Many lessons learned.
- That one single human can accomplish so much more than one thinks.
- That we need to be serious with ourselves about what we will let suffer at the hands of our ambitions.
- That CEOs, founders, etc need to take more risks.
- That we all need to strive to be better.
- That Elon Musk is the biggest troll to ever live.
I look forward to what our future holds only because I know Elon Musk controls much of it.
I’ve known the name Elon Musk for many years. I’ve known the brands PayPal, SpaceX, and Tesla. But little did I know the sacrifices this man has made in his mission to save humanity.
386 pages including epilogue, appendix, and acknowledgements. If you want to know what it takes to make mountains move and make a dent in the universe, read this book. It’s absolutely mind blowing how many times Musk and his companies were at the brink of total failure. Each time, he only risked more, going all-in, borrowing from friends and family, never backing down, always pushing forward.
Musk will be studied for centuries ahead. It’s a privilege to see him in action right now, making history.