We are seeking hungry, humble, and personable Project Managers. If being immersed in a highly creative and dynamic work sounds like your cup of tea, keep reading.
Be swift, make the impossible simple, and inspire smiles.
- Deliver client and internal projects on time, in scope, and within budget
- Coordinate with clients, vendors, partners, and team members
- Take ownership of your projects from start to finish
- Assist and support the CEO, partners, and a multidisciplinary team
- Present ideas, lead meetings, and manage different personalities with grace
- Write clearcut, concise emails
- Leverage platforms and processes such as Scrum framework and Asana (and create them where they may not exist)
- Speak your mind with tact and humility
- Stay composed under pressure
- Simplify the complex
You are aligned with our cultural values.
- Loves a fast-working, no-BS environment
- Organized with a high attention to detail (Translation: sh*t doesn’t fall through the cracks)
- Team player
- Communication master (written and verbal)
- Quick learner
- Avid reader
- Solid sense of humour
🏅 Experience & Attitude
- 3-5 years in an operations role OR
- Any relevant experience you believe will enable your success, and an attitude of adaptability and open-mindedness
- Compensation commensurate with experience and performance
Respond to this posting with a brief cover letter containing the following:
- “Hello, I am (insert your name) in (insert your location) and I have (insert number) years of operations experience.”
- Include your favourite quote on leadership and management, and tell us what it means to you.
- End your letter with a laugh — literally. Tell us your 3 favourite comedians and why they blow your mind.
Please include your resume and/or any relevant links (PDF format only for attachments)