We are seeking a high-performing Executive Assistant.
If being immersed in highly creative and dynamic work sounds like your cup of tea (or whatever you want to put in your mug — we’re not judging), keep reading.
Here’s what we need you to be able to do:
- Represent the CEO in meetings with clients, vendors, partners, and team members
- Manage different personalities with grace
- Maintain CEO calendar, including scheduling, and sending pre-meeting reminders and agendas
- Organize CEO’s e-mail, responding and prioritizing responses
- Write clearcut, concise process-driven emails
- Navigate G Suite platforms with speed
- Leverage systems and processes such as Scrum framework
- Build systems and processes where they may not exist
- Speak your mind with tact and humility
- Increase effectiveness and efficiency as your learnings deepen
- Navigate project management platforms like Asana
- Stay composed under pressure
- Simplify the complex
- Thrives in a fast-working, no-BS environment
- Organized with a high attention to detail
(Translation: sh*t doesn’t fall through the cracks)
- Unbothered by curse words
- Team player
- Communication master (written and verbal)
- Quick learner
- Avid reader
- Solid sense of humour
- You are dedicated to personal development
- You’re crafty, clever, cunning, and don’t take no for an answer
- You’re a bookworm with an affinity for non-fiction
- You enjoy a good party (when there isn’t a pandemic)
- Experience & Attitude
- 2-5 years in an Executive Assistant role, or equivalent
About Pixel Dreams
Pixel Dreams is a creative agency based in Toronto, Canada. Our company is small in size and ego, and big in everything that matters: purpose, audacity, creativity, capability, opportunity, tenacity, transparency, community, and play. At Pixel Dreams, there are no dull days―only full ones.
Three themes bind our team together:
- Grit: We share a painstaking dedication to growth―personally, professionally, and collectively.
- Gratitude: We appreciate life and each other. We reflect on gratitude daily and weekly.
- Glee: We laugh daily. We take work and study seriously, but not ourselves.
- Attention to health
- Dedication to learning
- Alignment with values
- Unified purpose: to raise intelligence and consciousness.
“The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them.”
– Albert Einstein
Human civilization has the potential to solve the greatest challenges we’ve ever faced. Whether it is environment, civil rights, health, or economy – our most complex challenges can be solved when we raise our intelligence and consciousness.
We’re team players around here. That’s why we’ve written half your application already! Respond to this posting with a brief cover letter containing the following:
- “Hello, I am (insert your name) in (insert your location) and I have (insert number) years of EA experience.”
- Include your favourite quote on leadership and management, and tell us what it means to you.
- End your letter with a laugh — literally. Tell us your 3 favourite comedians and why they blow your mind.
- Add any attachments in PDF format only
Compensation: Commensurate with experience