We are seeking whip-smart, tactful, high-performing Jr Account Managers.
If you love hosting others, and want to join a highly creative and dynamic team, keep reading.
Be swift, make the impossible simple, and inspire smiles.
- Collaborate with project teams to deliver projects on time, and within budget
- Manage clients, vendors, partners, and team members with grace
- Lead interactions with curiosity and compassion
- Speak your mind with tact and humility
- Assist and support the CEO, partners, and a multidisciplinary team
- Present ideas, lead meetings, and manage different personalities with professionalism
- Instill trust and confidence in clients, vendors, partners, and team members
- Write friendly, concise, clear emails
- Proficient in systems and processes such as Scrum framework and Asana
You are aligned with our cultural values.
- Loves a fast-working, no-BS environment
- Organized with a high attention to detail (Translation: sh*t doesn’t fall through the cracks)
- Enjoys forming strong relationships with others
- High emotional intelligence
- Unbothered by curse words
- Leads with humility and respect
- A coachable team-focused player
- Communications master (written and verbal)
- Looks and behaves professionally
- 2-3 years in a client-facing role OR
- Any relevant experience you believe will enable your success, and an attitude of adaptability and open-mindedness
- Compensation commensurate with experience and performance
Respond to this posting with a video containing the following:
- “Hello, I am (insert your name) in (insert your location) and I have (insert number) years of account management experience.”
- Include your favourite quote on leadership and management, and tell us what it means to you.
- End your letter with a laugh — literally. Tell us your 3 favourite comedians and why they blow your mind.
- Share an unlisted link to your video.
Ensure resumes and/or any relevant documents are in .pdf format when responding to this application.