We are seeking a whip smart, unflappable, high-performing content marketer who will be integral to our success. If being immersed in highly creative and dynamic work sounds like your cup of tea (or whatever you want to put in your mug — we’re not judging), keep reading.
Be prepared to take on real responsibilities, attend internal and client facing meetings, and gain valuable mentorship towards your path on becoming a leading design executive and global citizen.
- Capabilities & QualitiesA checklist for success in this role.
Should be well versed with the following:
- Familiar with WordPress
- Familiar with Photoshop & Illustrator
- Google Suite
- OpportunitiesIf you are the right fit for this role, opportunities are endless for you at this company:
- You will have meaningful work and meaningful relationships.
- You will play a vital role in shaping the design work produced by our company.
- You will produce content for our company and clientele, including local and global brands across industries.
- You will work with a diverse range of creative formats.
- You will collaborate with a fast-moving team, in a stimulating and ever-evolving environment.
- You will benefit from kaizen operations and clear communication.
- You will pursue growth and leadership opportunities.
- You will make decisions, and see them through successes, failures, and lessons learned.
- You will step into your discomfort zone. Again and again.
- You will study new things, and teach what you learn.
- You will help your team and your company grow. You will help your clients grow. You will help your community grow.
- You will help make the world a better place.
- You will contribute to our company’s MTP, which is to raise intelligence and consciousness.
- When you have proven your leadership capabilities, you will build and lead your content marketing team.
- Collaborate with multiple teams in concept, development, and execution
- Manage multiple platforms and communities
- Contribute to vision, direction, execution, presentation, and delivery on a range of accounts
- Understand client objectives, project constraints, and market context to develop recommendations
- Contribute to brainstorming sessions
- Embody and drive creative excellence
- Raise thought leadership for company and clientele
- Contribute to marketing and sales pitches
- Collaborate to guide and evolve the creative process
- Actively participate in nurturing company culture
About Pixel Dreams
Pixel Dreams is a creative agency based in Toronto, Canada. Our company is small in size and ego, and big in everything that matters: purpose, audacity, creativity, capability, opportunity, tenacity, transparency, community, and play. At Pixel Dreams, there are no dull days―only full ones.
Three themes bind our team together:
- Grit: We share a painstaking dedication to growth―personally, professionally, and collectively.
- Gratitude: We appreciate life and each other. We reflect on gratitude daily and weekly.
- Glee: We laugh daily. We take work and study seriously, but not ourselves.
- Take part in daily morning check-ins and afternoon stand-ups
- Work closely with the content and creative teams, as well as clients
- Direct reporting to content marketing lead
- Read, study, learn, teach
- Joke a lot and laugh a lot
- Reflect on your day, journal, track performance
- Attention to health
- Dedication to learning
- Alignment with values
- Unified purpose: to raise intelligence and consciousness.
“The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them.”
– Albert Einstein
Human civilization has the potential to solve the greatest challenges we’ve ever faced. Whether it is environment, civil rights, health, or economy – our most complex challenges can be solved when we raise our intelligence and consciousness.
We’re team players around here. That’s why we’ve written half your application already! Respond to this posting with a brief cover letter containing the following:
- “Hello, I am (insert your name) in (insert your location) and I have (insert number) years of design experience.”
- Include your favourite quote on leadership and management, and tell us what it means to you.
- End your letter with a laugh — literally. Tell us your 3 favourite comedians and why they blow your mind.
- Please include your portfolio or relevant links
Compensation: Commensurate with experience