We are seeking a whip smart, unflappable, high-performing intern who will be integral to our success. This is an ideal position for recent graduates and final year students.
If being immersed in highly creative and dynamic work sounds like your cup of tea, keep reading.
Here’s what we need you to be able to do:
- Deliver client and internal projects on time, in scope, and within budget
- Coordinate with clients, vendors, partners, and team members
- Take ownership of your projects from start to finish
- Assist and support the CEO, partners, and a multidisciplinary team
- Present ideas, lead meetings, and manage different personalities with grace
- Write clearcut, concise process-driven emails
- Leverage systems and processes such as Scrum framework
- Build systems and processes where they may not exist
- Speak your mind with tact and humility
- Increase effectiveness and efficiency as your learnings deepen
- Navigate project management platforms like Asana
- Stay composed under pressure
- Simplify the complex
- Loves a fast-working, no-BS environment
- Organized with a high attention to detail
(Translation: sh*t doesn’t fall through the cracks)
- Unbothered by curse words
- Team player
- Communication master (written and verbal)
- Quick learner
- Avid reader
- Solid sense of humour
- You are dedicated to personal development
- You’re crafty, clever, cunning, and don’t take no for an answer
- You’re a bookworm with an affinity for non-fiction
- You enjoy a good party (when there isn’t a pandemic)
- Experience & Attitude
- 3-5 years in operations role OR
- Any relevant experience you believe will enable your success, and an attitude of adaptability and open-mindedness
About Pixel Dreams
Pixel Dreams is a creative agency based in Toronto, Canada. Our company is small in size and ego, and big in everything that matters: purpose, audacity, creativity, capability, opportunity, tenacity, transparency, community, and play. At Pixel Dreams, there are no dull days―only full ones.
Three themes bind our team together:
- Grit: We share a painstaking dedication to growth―personally, professionally, and collectively.
- Gratitude: We appreciate life and each other. We reflect on gratitude daily and weekly.
- Glee: We laugh daily. We take work and study seriously, but not ourselves.
- Attention to health
- Dedication to learning
- Alignment with values
- Unified purpose: to raise intelligence and consciousness.
“The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them.”
– Albert Einstein
Human civilization has the potential to solve the greatest challenges we’ve ever faced. Whether it is environment, civil rights, health, or economy – our most complex challenges can be solved when we raise our intelligence and consciousness.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
We’re team players around here. That’s why we’ve written half your application already! Respond to this posting with a brief cover letter containing the following:
- “Hello, I am (insert your name) in (insert your location) and I have (insert number) years of operation experience.”
- Include your favourite quote on leadership and management, and tell us what it means to you.
- End your letter with a laugh — literally. Tell us your 3 favourite comedians and why they blow your mind.
- Add any attachments in PDF format only