📩 An open letter
Hello change seeker,
Are you by any chance a budding writer of copy and story? Someone with an itch to write? How about a burning aspiration to move the world with words? If yes, read on.
In about 87 seconds, you will stumble upon a link. A simple, straightforward text link. Yet, it is a link of no ordinariness. Clicking it will open 1 of 3 possible doors:
- Door A: Leading you to one of the best decisions of your life. One you will write about in your inevitable memoir, talk about in your future fireside chats, and make a dent in your hereafter legacy.
- Door B: Leading you to one of the worst decisions of your life. One you will write about in your inevitable memoir, talk about in your future fireside chats, and make a dent in your hereafter legacy.
- Door C: Leading you to exactly where you are right now. No change. You will have neither the attention nor the desire to notice the clues paving the way back to Door A and B.
Which door will open for you? It depends, of course, on you.
When you finally stumble upon this link, click it, follow it, chase it deep into the rabbit’s hole, and find yourself a description of a Word Jedi’s abilities. If those include any abilities you’d like to have someday, then waste not another second. Walk through the door. Take one step closer to your one day, and make this your day one. Someday is only a number away from today. The exact number is up to you.
The apprenticeship of your life awaits.
Come learn the way of the Wordmaster Jedi — in an internship to sharpen your pen-sword with a copious amount of copy and story.
How do we know you’ll have a time of your life? Good question. Let us answer by asking you this.
What’s the most inexhaustible source of magic?
Clues: One word to rule them all. And. May the word be with you. And. Read long and prosper. But. We can only show you the door. You’re the one that has to walk through it.
📑 Application Requirements
Respond to this posting with a brief cover letter, including these things:
- Who you are, where you are from, and why you’re applying for this opening.
- Share your favourite quote on copywriting and storytelling, and another one on leadership and management. Tell us what each quote means to you.
- List your 3 favourite comedians and why they blow your mind.
Please include your your portfolio or relevant links (PDF format only for attachments)