Creative thinker? Problem solver? Team player? Learner? Doer? Go-getter? Troublemaker? Misfit? Hacker? Rule breaker? Visionary? Futurist? Entrepreneur?
Have fiery passion, willing to put in thousands of hours to sharpen your “sword”? Dream about your future and how you can shape it? Desire exponential growth in both professional and personal arenas? Seek variety over monotony, in work and in life? Value mentorship? Strive for mastery? Care about making a difference? Aspire to help the good guys? Sacrifice today’s gratifications to achieve long term goals and dreams?
Pixel Dreams provides an unconventional internship, with the goal to help you pave your creative path and shape your future. Consider your internship a boot camp.
We’ll provide ample opportunities to take on real responsibilities, get involved in team meetings and debates, one-on-one client meetings, and more. You can expect honest feedback, and sometimes harsh truths. You’ll be immersed in a dynamic team environment surrounded by love and transparency to help you heal those creative ego-wounds you will undoubtedly receive.
Get ready for a roller coaster of emotional highs and lows.
- Marketing/PR/social media/generalist
- Development, Web, 3D, VR
The internship duration is a minimum of 3 months. Any less than that does not produce enough momentum. You will not be paid for this time of learning and practicing. We will not be paid for teaching and coaching you, either (but we happily do because it’s in our MTP). Consider this internship an alternative to tuition you’re familiar with. Depending on your performance and progress, you may be offered a paid internship after the first 3 months.
Opportunities, duties and expectations:
- Be a part of a tight-knit lets-get-shit-done-then-we-party family
- Study and promote PD brand vision, identity and story
- Be a brand ambassador
- Learn our creative process
- Train in internal processes (operations, sales, project and account management)
- Take part in internal projects (some are fun, some are controversial)
- Study and work closely with the leadership team
- Participate in internal and client meetings
- Pitch your crazy ideas (PD may fund your great idea)
- Present to clients
- Run errands, answer phones, help clean up
- Be a part of our growing culture (Friducation.com)
- Take part in funded Friducation field trips and select extracurricular activities
- Team lunches are important to us, and we usually have a laugh preparing them
- Receive personal and professional mentorship
- Have access to the Founder, and his network
Words of wisdom
Before you eagerly apply to an internship opportunity, you should ask yourself a few important questions. What are your goals and objectives? What do you want out of the internship? How prepared are you to grow and learn?
Some internships are about fetching coffee and shredding paper. Some internships are about hard work, personal and professional growth, and having fun. Make sure you do your due diligence and find the opportunity that’s right for you.
Do your research, dig deep, and get to know us before you apply.